LazyBur Diamond Instrumentfor occlusal shaping and contouring of posterior restorations
|ISO No.||806 314 464 514 026|
|Application||Working on fillings|
|Head length||2,0 mm|
|Shank||FG ø 1,6 mm|
|Abrasive agent||Diamond grit, plated metal bond|
You are not a NTI-customer?
You are NTI-customer?
Item does not exist in this configuration
Item available in this configuration
Occlusal shaping of composite restorations in the posterior region
- The LazyBur is only guided vertically.
- Tilting the drive as with other instruments is no longer necessary to design the different cusps.
- One instrument for the complete design of occlusal surfaces.
- Perfect and fast contours on all filling materials.
- Three sizes allow shaping of all premolars and molars.
Your advantages at a glance
- smooth, clear treatment process
- minimal movement manoeuvres
- no need for changing your grip or overstretching of the wrist or spreading of the cheek
- ergonomic handling
- simplified holding, suction and finishing
- faster and more efficient working
- relaxed patient and satisfied customer